Pricing for Profit
January 4, 2015
Ask yourself these questions:
- How much profit do you want to make over the next 12 months?
- What are your expenses that you need to forecast for the next 12 months to deliver that profit?
- What are the actual hours you forecast to be charged out per employee?
- What is the productivity of each employee?
- What do you need to charge out per employee?
- What is the forecasted income generated per employee?
To see how you can increase your profit see the video below ‘Now Am I Making Profit?’